Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunday: Columbus Day Weekend








Attending a mini Italian (make that mini Ferrari) car show (while the Blue Angels were flying overhead) followed by early dinner at a good restaurant rounded up my Columbus Day. Engaging and highly interesting weekend activities are some of the many perks for San Franciscans. I guess these weekends more than make up for the other daily downsides and inconvenience these city folks endure. In my case, since I was just visiting, there was enough stuff to keep me engaged throughout the week (I have been here so many times now that I sometimes act as a tour guide for some of my Bay Area friends).

No comments:

2018 - Thattathin Marayathu to '96 and an Apple Watch

The title of this post kind of sums up my 2018. I admit that I have been quite irregular updating my blog for the past few years. Having ...