Tuesday, July 24, 2007

At the Golden Gate on a lazy Sunday afternoon

This is a blog about my recent trip to the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco. Everyone who's seen this famous bridge has his or her perception. I had been to this place earlier on but did not have a chance to photograph it. This time when I did, it was not so perfect a day to visit the place. The bridge was almost completely covered by one of those famous SF fogs. I could never see the entire span from any given point and so could not take a picture. Though initially this seemed frustrating, I realized that this is the natural setting for this bridge. I hope the snap I took does some justice to the scene I saw.

No comments:

2018 - Thattathin Marayathu to '96 and an Apple Watch

The title of this post kind of sums up my 2018. I admit that I have been quite irregular updating my blog for the past few years. Having ...