Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pictures worth a thousand words - II (Mercedes F700 and BMW Concept)

I could not resist putting pics of this exotic creature before I went to bed. So here goes:

From the front, it looks as if the C-Class's and S-Class's (2008 models) noses were stretched down to cover for the bumper. A bit too large for my liking. But nevertheless..

Suicide doors. And you can have a business class legspace inside (above). Notice closely (below). A transparent shield over the turbine shaped alloy wheels. Cool huh!

Even a Merc can look evil. The take no prisoners look from the front (below).

And equally mean rear (below)


And now for the BMW


Still the Bangle influence, I guess.


No comments:

2018 - Thattathin Marayathu to '96 and an Apple Watch

The title of this post kind of sums up my 2018. I admit that I have been quite irregular updating my blog for the past few years. Having ...